Friday, June 21, 2013

A Brief Introduction

Dear Diary,

A brief introduction about your owner and the very reason you're created for: 
This is Ayumi-san (Level 84) in Ayakashi Ghost Guild.

I started role-playing as an Ayakashi Ghost Agent at around end-March 2013. It was after the end of a tower event "Elegance! Hina-matsuri Rebellion!", and before the commencement of a battle event "En Garde! Ghost Agents Do Battle! ~ 3 ~". I have advanced and levelled up relatively slowly, taking my own sweet time to explore around the game and what it has to offer.

I have to seriously admit that, a large part of my attraction and addiction to this game is that.. I really love admiring the beautiful artwork of the daemons. I understand that being level 84 is actually still a relatively young greenhorn to this game, but I am only here to detail down my own progress and daemon collection.

I would be more than happy to share any tips and personal experience of this game, if only you would ask! :) I absolutely love sharing my love and joy for this game! ^^

Ayumi-san (Level 84).

~ Loves, Ayumi-san :)

No comments:

Post a Comment