Sunday, June 23, 2013

Disclaimer

I am sure you may have already noticed that I "watermarked" all my screenshots that I've painstakingly taken with my mobile platform throughout the game. These screenshots belong to me and mark my progress and daemon collection along the way in Ayakashi Ghost Guild.

However, I couldn't possibly collect all the daemon cards that are available in Ayakashi Ghost Guild. As such, screenshots that I've taken from other websites, namely Ayakashi Ghost Guild Wiki, to contribute to the completion of my blog entries are not labelled with my watermark. They do not belong to me.

I am, in no way, the ultimate owner of the cards or pictures of this game. All the screenshots you see here are due to the wonderful creations that belong to this beautiful mobile game, Ayakashi Ghost Guild..
.. Credits to Zynga.

~ Loves, Ayumi-san :)
[if you're sharp enough to spot that in my old screenshots, I began the game with actually the username "Kagome". :P]

No comments:

Post a Comment