Sunday, June 23, 2013

Event Experience #1: En Garde! Ghost Agents Do Battle! ~ 3 ~

My first event encounter in Ayakashi Ghost Guild is a merciless and offensive battle event, En Garde! Ghost Agents Do Battle! ~ 3 ~! :X

Not understanding much about battle strategies and maximising the use of my already-very-low Attack Spirit, coupled with the fact that I was merely a noob-ish beginner, I could only manage the two lower-grade battle reward redemptions. >.<

Uh wells, I would love to get my hands on the beautiful and powerful Riya Amagasaki..
.. But I am seriously too weak and pathetic. :(
[I started out strictly as a cash-free player.]

Enough of these random ramblings..!

First prize was the Anima daemon, Cloud Mirror! She possesses amazingly high defense and good defensive skill, and is destined to be featured on any Defense Team, especially so if on a pure Anima Defense Team.
[Yeps, she is a mirror, just like our good old Mira! :)]

Anima - Cloud Mirror.

Cloud Mirror's profile: 
Attack (Minimum / Maximum): 2080 / 6000
Defense (Minimum / Maximum): 5210 / 14800
Spirit Required: 35
(Default) Skill Level and Skill: Level 15 Polished Mirror
Skill Effect: Greatly reduces opponent's Phantom Attack (-24%).

Second prize was the Divina daemon, Riya Amagasaki! She would have been such a great addition to my deck and gives a gigantic boost to my lousy Attack Team, if only I had read up beforehand about employing battle strategies and spend some Spirit Waters.
[*Regrets regrets*]

Divina - Riya Amagasaki.

Riya Amagasaki's profile: 
Attack (Minimum / Maximum): 4150 / 11800
Defense (Minimum / Maximum): 2800 / 8000
Spirit Required: 29
(Default) Skill Level and Skill: Level 15 Vengeance Blade
Skill Effect: Increases Divina Attack (+22%).

I only managed to land my hands on these two consolation prizes - Kyobu Tanuki (Phantom) + Go-Go (Anima). Although they cannot compare to the top two battle reward prizes, they're still a pleasant surprise and addition to my otherwise very dull-looking deck. :)

Phantom - Kyobu Tanuki.

Kyobu Tanuki's profile (see screenshot): 
Skill Effect: Increases the daemon's Attack (+20% to self only).

Anima - Go-Go.

Go-Go's profile (see screenshot): 
Skill Effect: Slightly reduces opponent's Divina Defense (-15%).

~ Loves, Ayumi-san :)

1 comment: